Powerful defect tracking applications. The GainSeeker platform enables you to:
Record defects using touch screens and push buttons, and other easy-to-use technology
Exchange data with other business systems to eliminate duplicate data entry
Drill down to shift, lot, supplier, operator, location, any other meaningful data identifier to understand root cause
Track improvements over time towards Six Sigma improvement
Attach costs to defects and rework, and rank defects by frequency or cost.
Turn megabytes of test results into manufacturing intelligence you can use.
When it comes to Automated Test Equipment, GainSeeker turns megabytes of test results into meaningful information about exceptions and trends. This real-time data enables manufacturers to empower their workers to take immediate action before process problems produce poor quality.
171% ROI after 7 months
A professional audio equipment market manufacturer recouped its investment in GainSeeker software in under three months and enjoyed a 171% return on investment after seven months.
A multi-national electronics company producing industrial energy management equipment implements a standardized defect tracking system. They realize a significant increase in product quality and supply chain flexibility.
Situation A Vice President of Operations for a US-based electronics manufacturer found his team struggling to identify opportunities to improve their business. Turf wars were common, as were racks of components waiting for rework and retesting. Critical issue Bright, motivated engineers worked independently to optimize their domain. In doing so, they competed with each other [...]
A customized dashboard helped the largest manufacturer of fabricating equipment and industrial lasers in North America to easily stay on top of numerous data points at once in an industry that allows for zero margin of error where multiple opportunities for errors exist.
A dashboard customized to meet a production manager's needs, alerts him to shipping issues and enables quick viewing of where his plant is in terms of monthly sales goal, gross profit margins, on-time deliveries, and first pass yield targets.
A hi-tech audio equipment manufacturer reported a 171% ROI the first six months after using GainSeeker, 98% of which was derived from increased throughput and improved first pass yield. The other 2% came from reduced costs in data collection.
Why would a company invest in technology when most businesses were entrenching in 2008? All the indicators pointed one direction; Crown leadership chose another. Nonetheless, the first six months of using GainSeeker, they reported a 171% ROI, 98% of which was derived from increased throughput and improved first pass yield. The other 2% came from reduced costs in data collection. . . .
Larry Coburn, senior vice president of operations for hi-tech audio manufacturer Crown International, shared his insight into the state of manufacturing and what it takes to be successful in his presentation to the 2008 Aberdeen Manufacturing Excellence Summit.