Hertzler Systems today announced the release of GainSeeker® Suite Version 8.1 for Statistical Process Control. The new version introduces a new WebViz module designed allow users to provide an internet or intranet portal to your GainSeeker system, as well as many additional features that improve data visibility and usability.
Goshen, IN, December 17, 2010 – SPC Software, KPI and OEE Software, and Operational Intelligence software, announced today that it has released GainSeeker® Suite Version 8.1.
Vice President of Product Development, Byron Shetler, said, “We packed GainSeeker Suite Version 8.1 with new capabilities that reduce the cost and increase the value of data.”
Some of the key enhancements included in this latest release include:
- A wholly new browser-enabled query and reporting module, WebViz™. “WebViz,” Shetler pointed out, “is especially useful in mobile computing environments such as the smart phone so users can stay connected anytime and anyplace.”
- Enhancements to the Dynamic Reports module that enable users to easily group data and build complex reports.
- Support for data entry using HTML forms that can be customized to mimic existing paper forms.
- Support for customized data entry navigation that automatically alerts users when inspections are due, and guides them though customized data collection processes.
- Standardized support for OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) data collection, analysis, and reporting. The new standards make performance data more valuable.
- The beta release of the .Net version of the GainSeeker Charts Module.
GainSeeker Suite Version 8.1 is available free to members of HertzlerNet. For more information about these and other features released in v8.1, select the Learn More button at hertzler.com.
About Hertzler Systems Inc.
Hertzler Systems provides seamless, accurate data acquisition solutions that drive business transformation. The company provides the leading real-time data acquisition and analytics SPC and OEE software, the GainSeeker Suite. This system is best used by lean and progressive companies, connecting with devices and other information systems, collecting data and alarming key personnel when problems arise; this technology allows organizations to analyze data for root cause problems, converting data into knowledge.
Hertzler Systems has been a leader in Statistical Process Control, SPC Software and Six Sigma for over twenty years, and serves a diverse customer base. Clients include BAE Systems, Crown Audio, McCormick & Company, Inc., Hormel Foods Corporation, Titleist & Footjoy, IDEX Corporation, and TaylorMade-Adidas Golf Worldwide. The company’s software and services enable clients to connect, collect, and analyze data; building a data infrastructure for making data-driven decisions. These capabilities help clients to reduce costs, cycle time and errors, and increase profitability.